Monday, January 5, 2015

My Vacation
 
Over break, I went to another Christmas concert at Adrian College in the chapel there with my grandpa, mom, and sister.  We went to Toledo to shop for my mom before Christmas and also after Christmas, for after Christmas deals. Christmas morning, we woke up and opened presents and then later we went to my grandma's to eat lunch and open more gifts.  We also went out to eat at JR's in Tecumseh with my grandpa, uncle, and cousins on the friday after Christmas.  The Saturday after Christmas we went to my grandma Beardmore's house and played at least twelve games of a game my sister got called Telestrations, it is really fun.  Some things I got for christmas were: a bluetooth speaker, lots of dress clothes, Itunes gift cards, a chromecast, a ton of deodorant and body spray, jelly beans, Andes mints, new socks, and some long-sleeve and short-sleeved tee-shirts.  I also got to see lots of family, including my two little cousins. You could definitely say I had a good Christmas!  I didn't really do much for New Year's other than going to my grandma's house to spend the night and help my grandparents watch my little cousins and set up their new printer.  Most of what I did the last few days of break, was catch up on the homework that was given over break because I hadn't done most of it yet. I actually did get slightly ahead, which of course is good! All in all I had a good break and was finally able to sleep in until nine in the morning again!  Part of me is happy to be back to school and part of me isn't, because I like getting a break from work!

No comments:

Post a Comment