Monday, December 15, 2014

So, since this weeks topic is open, I might as well tell you about my weekend. On Friday I went to Angola, Indiana to my church camp for a spectacular Christmas dinner with prime rib and everything.  I also went to another dinner Saturday night at my mom's work.  There we ate some food from the new Chipotle restaurant in town and I got very full yet again!  Sunday, we went to church in Waldron and afterwords we ate a big lunch of left overs from a big dinner they had at the school a couple days before. Then my parents and I went for a short drive out in the countryside.  After that, we drove to Hudson to go to the Christmas Cantata concert at Sacred Heart Church.  I thought it was very good and I am glad I decided I wanted to go, because I really did like it! The inside of that church is very well kept as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment