Monday, December 1, 2014


My Four Day Weekend

Well, for my four day weekend I went to my Grandma Carol's house on Thursday and ate a huge lunch and watched a football game on TV for awhile afterwords.  Also, that morning before we went  there I got to drive to Morenci and go through my first drive through at the Old National Bank there.  My mom also didn't bring enough dishes for everyone so my dad and I had to go back home and get some more. My sister and I both stayed the night at Grandma's house that night.  On Friday, I went to Meijer, Elder Beerman, Jcpenny, and Wal-Mart with my mom later in the day after lunch when it wasn't so busy.  At Wal-Mart I saw Kari Lawson and Paige Rourke in the electronics area.  On Saturday, we went to my Grandma Carol's house again to have another lunch, this time with my Uncle Mike. Of course I ate a lot of food again and afterwords I drove us from Morenci all the way to Tecumseh through downtown Adrian to go to my other Grandma's house for another meal. I was really really full when I got home Saturday night!  I was also nice to see some of my family that I don't see as often because they live quite a ways away.  Also, on Saturday I watched the Ohio State Michigan game and Ohio State won, which made me happy, because they are my favorite team. On Sunday I went to church in Waldron (which is a town about the size of Jasper over in the South-east corner of Hillsdale County) in the morning and afterwords we went home and I worked on some homework I hadn't finished yet and basically did that all afternoon.  All in all it was a good break, even though it was still very busy and I had a lot of fun things to do and a lot of not so fun things to do at the same time! Can't wait for Christmas break! I hope it will be kind of like last years (being extra long, but not quite as long as before)!


No comments:

Post a Comment