Tuesday, February 17, 2015

My most important thing in my life, is probably my family.  I have a very nice family which is supportive and encouraging.  My grandparents also take my cousin, sister, and I on a trip every summer.  Last year we went to Chicago and lower Wisconsin.  My second most important thing in life would probably be my Church.  I go to church in a little town in Hillsdale county called Waldron.  It isn't very large but its where my grandma goes, so we go there too.  My third most important thing is probably my school grades.  Sometimes this ends up higher ranked, but I always work hard.  My fourth most important thing is probably watching NASCAR every weekend I can during the season.  These are all things that are important to me or one of my favorite things to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment