Monday, February 23, 2015

How I feel about the first 13 years of your education being heavily tested is pretty bad.  I think that education does rely too heavily on testing and sometimes in the cases of some standardized tests, doesn't actually accurately test what you can do if you're given more time.  I don't think there should not be any tests, I just think some tests (especially the ACT) could be a little longer for some of the parts.  For example, who can REALLY write a good essay in a 30 min time period, I mean come on seriously?  One way that one teacher I have tests us is by giving us minds on physics or MOPS as an assessment, which I like.  (Mr. Lyons) You can do them as many times as you want. States tests are okay though, but I still don't like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment