Tuesday, February 3, 2015


If I had an extra $100,000 dollars to give to charity,  I would probably give it to Victory Juction Gang Camp, which is a camp for children with chronic medical conditions or serious illnesses located in Randleman, North Carolina, USA.  It was founded by the Petty family in memory of Adam Petty who was killed in a race-car wreck.  It is a great cause and I have read about it in my NASCAR Magazine.  They give these kids great experiences they will cherish forever.  Many NASCAR drivers also contribute to this cause by building buildings with their name on it.  For example,  Jimmie Johnson donated a whole bowling alley! My money however would go to funding the general operational expenses in order to help to keep it going for kids in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment