Monday, October 6, 2014

 
 
 Blog # 6 


    Fall is actually one of my favorite seasons of weather, because it is cool but not always freezing like in winter.  I also do like seeing the trees change color.  It think they look beautiful and would like to take pictures of some of them if I had time.  Usually in the fall my family and I go to the Clinton Fall Festival as well as the Apple-umpkin Festival in Tecumseh. The Apple-umpkin Festival is actually this weekend.  My favorite fall foods are caramel apples, pumpkin pie, and apple cider.  I didn't purposely go out to look at the trees and their changing color, but I did see plenty while I was driving with my family to church on sunday.  I might have taken pictures if I had had a camera and wasn't driving.  I like to mess around in leaves at either of my grandma's houses with my little sister, which I can't do in any other season.

No comments:

Post a Comment