Monday, October 27, 2014

   I am not going trick or treating this year and probably not again until I am married and have kids. I have never really been a fan of Halloween, especially since I only went trick or treating once as a little kid.  I think that a person is to old for trick or treating when they can barely find a costume their size at the costume store.   I also think people who go trick or treating as adults by themselves are crazy and should save the candy for the kids.  So, therefore what i'm trying to say is that if you are not a little kid don't go trick or treating.  I do kind of like certain Halloween parties like the one The Centre holds every year, because they always show a movie at it.  I don't really participate in Halloween much anymore, because honestly I think it is kind of pointless in some aspects and it is just not my thing.  However, my favorite costume I wore in elementary school was likely when I dressed up as Clifford The Big Red Dog.  My favorite kinds of candy are Kit-Kats and Hershey's chocolate bars.  I personally don't really like to carve pumpkins, but my little sister does. Actually, my dad and sister carved one this last Sunday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment