Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Violence on TV



I think that there is way too much violence on TV these days.  However, unless you have cable, most of the shows offered are not violent (except on FOX, NBC, and ABC).  I think those types of shows should be on late at night, like at 1 in the morning.  I don't watch violent TV shows.  I watch shows like Star Trek, The Brady Bunch, etc.  Where has good TV gone?  I'm lucky to be able to get classic TV stations.  I also watch shows like Survivor, Dancing with the Stars, The Amazing Race, and The Voice which are good. Some TV shows have so much violence, because it creates suspense and excitement/a scare.  The show Grimm is too violent because people turn into monsters and attack other people.  The age I think it would be appropriate for someone to watch this show is when they are at least 18 years old and don't scare easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment