Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Memorial Day


My Memorial Day was pretty good, I didn't have to go to school and I got to stay home and watch my DVR recording of the Indianapolis 500 because I wasn't home to watch it Sunday because I had decided to attend the graduation ceremony at Adrian College's Dawson Auditorium for our school's class of 2015.  Next year it will be us! Anyway, on Monday (Memorial Day) I just stayed home and did stuff on my IPad and computer and some school work. I pretty much just took Monday as a day off. I didn't really do much to celebrate, except watching the Indy 500 and Coca-Cola 600 on Sunday. The First Official Memorial Day May 30, 1868. We are actually celebrating our fallen and current military and their sacrifices they have made for our freedom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment