Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Lets see, over spring break I stayed home and didn't really do a lot besides go to practice on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  Other than that I basically stayed home and played games on my computer or tablet. I also made a new mix CD with two Pitbull songs and various other pop songs and some country.  I also helped my dad put up three walls in our pole-barn for the office room. That took longer than I expected.  I also went on a bike ride one day and it was really nice out.  I also drove at night up to my grandma Beardmore's house in Tecumseh. Finally, we went to Lowe's in Adrian multiple times throughout the week to buy lumber for the office in the barn. My favorite day was probably when we went on the bike ride, because the air was so fresh and warm.  I also ate Papa John's pizza again after not having it for a long time on Sunday. Man did it taste good! I also finally watched Mockingjay: Part 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment