Monday, April 27, 2015

I personally think Prom is somewhat overrated. Too much money is spent on an evening that can result in tons of drama.  However, it does sound like fun and they might even play decent songs ( I don't really like some of the ones they play at the homecoming dances) I am personally not going to Prom this year, but I plan on going next year (my senior year).  I haven't gone in the past either, mostly because it is rather expensive or I have something else to do/can't decide who to ask, etc.  I think After-Prom sounds like even more fun, but I haven't gone to that either.  I am also hesitant to go, because I don't have my full driver's license yet, etc.  Someone else would have to drive or ride with me/us. (which is not really a big deal, but to some people think it is) I don't really know what happens at After-Prom, but it sounds like a fun party.  If I went to After-Prom I would be up all night and I don't know if I would/could stay awake the whole time unless it is loud. I think maybe we should have Prom one night and the next night have After - Prom so you could choose which to attend easier if you wanted to instead of having both the same night one right after the other.  But, I don't really have room to say much because I have never gone, so I don't have any clue if I like it or not. 

No comments:

Post a Comment