Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thanksgiving

  Thanksgiving is actually one of my favorite holidays, because we always get to eat a lot of food at my grandma's house.  I think that this year my grandma is going to make me a pumpkin roll for Thanksgiving, and we will probably have pumpkin pie as well. We usually have stuffing, turkey, and sometimes ham.  We usually go to my Grandma Carol's house on Thanksgiving and my Grandma Beardmore's on the Saturday after.  To me, Thanksgiving is a time to remember how you have been blessed in your life and be thankful for what you have been blessed with.  It is also a time to thank people who have influenced you in a good way for being that good influence in your life.  Also, on my dad's side of the family our Thanksgiving tradition is to watch the OSU vs. U of M football game, which is kind of crazy because half of his side likes Ohio, while the ones from Ann Arbor area root for Michigan.  At my Grandma Carol's house, we have a more traditional Thanksgiving tradition, which is that we each share something we are thankful for before we eat.  After we eat at either place, I am always full and just want to take a nap, because of the turkey (and everything else too).  Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment