Monday, October 20, 2014

 
Blog # 8
(Open Topic)

 I am actually going to write about a couple things that I have done over the last few days.  Last Thursday, I got to go to the high school gym for Legacy day, which was really fun for the most part.  However a period of it just before lunch was really sad and emotional.  This was the line crossing exercise.  Also, at the very end we had to write down what we wanted our legacies to be in our school and compiled them all into a book. It was a great day and I had a great time all in all.  Great job to all peer mentors!  Also, on Sunday after church I went to my grandpa's apartment in Adrian to visit him and help him sort through his huge colection of CD's. He let me pick out a shoe box full of CD's I would listen to.  I chose some Michael Bubl'e, Darius Rucker, and various other artists and kinds of music.  I drove to church with my family and drove home and even to my grandpa's apartment.  On Saturday I also rearranged my bedroom a little, just because I wanted a change.  Finally, even though I did not watch the NASCAR race on Sunday (@Talledega), I will report to you that Brad Keselowski won the race yet again.  What is this like his 6th win this season?   Now that is alot!
Good job!

No comments:

Post a Comment